Welcome to PRYAA Lacrosse Registration.
PRYAA Lacrosse registration for the 2020 spring session is opening soon. PRYAA Lacrosse team registration is open to boys in grades 2nd through 8th and girls in grades 3rd through 8th. The GLL developmental programs are open for boys in grades K through1st and girls in grades K through 3rd.
Division guidelines the 2019 spring lacrosse season
League Developmental Program:
- Sticklets – beginner players K through 3rd grade (learn to play)
- Lightning – 3rd through 5th grade
- Senior – 8th grade (some highly experienced 7th graders also)
League Developmental Program:
- Jr. Laxers - beginner players K through 1st grade (learn tp play)
- Bantam – 2nd and 3rd grade
- Lightning – 4th and 5th grade
- Junior – 6th and 7th grade
- Senior –8th grade (some highly experienced 7th graders may register.)
**Note - PRYAA will determine if 7th graders are to play Junior or Senior levels.
PRYAA SPRING 2020 REGISTRATION FEES FOR SEASON FEB-MAY
Registration is open and runs from November 2019 through January 2020 for all team groups. GLL Developmental Programs registration is open and will remain open until the league determines the programs are full. Individual teams are subject to closure at any time as they fill up.
The Registration cost is $250 for team play. Registration for the GLL Developmental Programs is $100.
Team registration fees cover uniform costs, equipment costs, field operations, and team costs. $42 of the fee is collected by the GLL and is used to pay for officials. EMT, and playoff expenses. This also allows the league to not charge admission to any games during the regular season. Admission charges to post season play may be required. Additional fundraising programs will be introduced to help offset costs and participation is required.
Registration is subject to close per team as the slots are filled up. Once teams are filled, future registrants may be added to a waiting list.
Uniforms are purchased as part of your team registration fee. Please select uniform size during registration. A uniform fitting will be held at Peachtree Ridge Park, date TBD, and you will be able to adjust sizes at that time. During registration we also request player numbers. Every effort is made to accommodate all requests. Seniority is taken into account during the number assignment process.
The GLL will provide program Pennies for developmental program participants.
Things to know before registering:
- You must register in the Sportssignup database as well to fill out all electronic GLL Forms. Information is provided during PRYAA registration.
- The 2020 GLL Physical Exam form is located in the Documents page of this website. A valid physical must be turned in for player eligibility.
- Registrations are non-refundable.
- Although not required for GLL and PRYAA, players are encouraged to obtain a US Lacrosse membership. Among other benefits, membership provides additional insurance and is a requirement for most summer travel team participation outside of the GLL. Visit uslacrosse.org for details.